While I was on vacation, the indefatigable Jonathan Franklin posted the
August issue of Update on the Society web site. This is a short issue, and
includes a column from President Allen Townsend, reports from the Academic
Libraries and Art and Design School Libraries divisions, an article from
the Women and Art Round Table and news from four chapters: Canada, Central
Plains, Montreal/Ottawa/Quebec and Texas/Mexico. I hope you will find it
interesting and will continue to send comments to me:

Linda Zieper
Update Editor