One of our art history faculty is looking for an article that was not in a journal but an anthology. The way she remembers it, the primary focus of the anthology was history raher than art history. The article is by Geraldine Johnson and the  title is "Beautiful Brides and Model Mothers:  the Devotional and Talismanic Functions of Early Modern Marian Reliefs." We're suffering a major hacker attack right now and most of our databases are inaccessible right now. Prof has tried BHA already. Does this ring any bells with anyone?

Edith L. Crowe
Art & Humanities Librarian
San Jose State University Library
http://www.sjlibrary.org
(408) 808-2037

Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
http://www.mythsoc.org
__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]