ARLIS-L subscribers,

As everyone is well aware by now, there are several possible worms/viruses going around right now.  As a caution, I urge you to make sure your anti-virus software is up to date, etc.  Today I have noticed several message on the list and sent to me for review (which I did not send to the list) that say simply "please attached file for details."  I have no idea what these messages are about and you can be assured that if there is a virus or worm being sent to the list, it has been a failed attempt.  The list does not accept attachments, so any kind of virus that is distributed by way of attachments will not make it to this list.

Thanks,
Kerri Scannell
ARLIS-L Moderator

Kerri A. Scannell
Fine Arts Librarian, Technical Services
Lucille C. Little Fine Arts Library
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506-0224
(859) 257-4630
"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
--Muriel Strode
__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]