Good Morning Everyone,

Polly Trump and I are the Co-Chairs for the Research Awards Committee for ARLIS/NA. We would like to inform ARLIS-L of the available research awards for this year.

The Research Committee welcomes nominations (nominate yourself or someone else) for research awards.
This year, the available awards are:

The H. W. Wilson Foundation Research Grant will be awarded to someone who's research is in process. (up to $2,000)

The Worldwide Books Award for Publications will be made for work (articles or books) that has been published. (3 @$500)

The Worldwide Books Award for Electronic Resources will be made for development of and outstanding electronic resource. ($500)

For more information about past awards, award guidelines and application forms, application deadline (October 3, 2004) and more, please see
http://www.arlisna.org/index__953.html (and scroll down to Research Awards). This is a wonderful opportunity to gain recognition and a cash award for your research.

Thank you and we look forward to your nominations!
Eric

Eric Schwab
Assistant Director
Knight Visual Resources Facility
College of Architecture, Art and Planning
Cornell University
http://www.aapvrf.cornell.edu
http://www.vraweb.org

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]