Thanks everyone on ARLIS-L who responded--I think I will develop this info
into a web site (will post address at a later date)! :-)

Places where art students can look for information on exhibits and/or jobs:

Art calendar (magazine)
Call #: N8350 .A76

Artweek (magazine)
Call #: N1 .A797

SEPA website list juried exhibition opportunities
http://www.spenational.org/submissions.html

Art Deadline (by subscription only):
http://artdeadline.com/

Festival Network Online:
https://festivalnet.com/

NYFA Interactive: http://www.nyfa.org/default.asp
This New York Foundation for the Arts website includes an online database of
national listings of job, RFP scholarship, grant, artist-in-residence and
other opportunities for artists in a variety of fields (NYFA Source).

Students can also look in Gayle Wimmer's and my site:
http://www.library.arizona.edu/users/juarezm/artfun.html

Miguel Juarez, Assistant Librarian
Center for Creative Photography Library &
University of Arizona Library
Soon to move to the Fine Arts Libratory
My Phone # and E-mail will remain the same:
Voice: (520)626-9434
E-mail: [log in to unmask]