From: Ginger Specian [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 11:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Publishing

Does anyone have recommendations regarding publication of a book? We would like to find a publisher for a small volume on the life and works of one of the artists featured at our museum, but we don't know where to start. Any advice from those who have been down this road before would be most welcomed.

Ginger Specian

R.W. Norton Art Gallery

4747 Creswell Ave.

Shreveport, LA 71106

318-865-4201

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]