Head Librarian

Richardson Memorial Library

Saint Louis Art Museum

#1 Fine Arts Dr.

Forest Park

St. Louis, MO  63110

(314) 655-5255

(314) 721-6172 fax

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]