I am looking for any information regarding a bird carver (wood carver) with the last name of Kuffel. A patron thinks he might have worked and lived in Wisconsin for a while. I've contacted several woodworking organizations with no luck. Our head curator  who is well versed in self taught artists) do not have any information on him. So this is my last ditch effort before I call and tell them I couldn't find any info.

Please respond off list to [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance!

Amy Ruffo
John Michael Kohler Arts Center
Resource Center Assistant