Hello,

Does anybody have news to include in the Serials Roundtable section of
Update?  I desperately need submissions before August 8th.  Along with
news of new serials, serials cancellations and changes, I'd be
interested in hearing about any changes in electronic access.  Actually,
I'd be interested in hearing about anything!

thank you,
Cate
--
Catherine Cooney, Assistant Librarian