July 15, 2003

Dear ARLIS people,
Is there any news from New Art Roundtable participants that I can write
up for the next edition of UPDATE?
For example:
*new* resources at your library
*new* foci within your curricula
*new* exhibitions in which you've had a role
*new* challenges which you'd like us all to consider

Please send any such news to me by August 6.
p.s.--look for another message from me in the next few days, re: ongoing
New Art Roundtable issues...

and thank you!
Kathy Cowan
New Art Roundtable Moderator