Hello everyone,

I've started to receive a number of responses. What is not clear is how many of
you have actually ceased to add to the collection and simply supplement your
image collection with digital resources. I know that the New York Public
Library Picture file is no longer being added to and they redirect patrons to
digital resourses. How many of you have gone this route?

Lastly, does your image/picture file include source of the images? Ours does
not. I appreciate your contributions, thanks. Harriet.