I have another patron who wants to sell a very rare 1978 exhibition catalogue by N.E. Thing Co. Ltd.
It is 365 pages, printed in a limited edition of 500 -- and signed by the artist, Iain Baxter.
I think the title is "The N.E. Thing Co., Ltd. Book" -- It was produced for an exhibition at the Kunsthalle Basel, Switzerland curated by Jean-Christophe Ammann.

The following is printed on Page 4
"For many years the N.E. Thing Co. Ltd. has wanted to do a compendium of company ideas, activities & works. This became possible when Jean-Christophe Ammann of the Kunsthalle Basel, was touring Canada, Spring of 77, to select a show of Canadian artists for Basel, Switzerland, June-July 1978. On meeting Jean-Christophe Ammann the original idea of the compendium was rekindled, because he felt it would be the best and only way to rpresent the ideas, projects and works of the N.E. Thing Company in his Basel exhibition.
Iain Baxter May 30, 1978"

If anyone is interested in making an offer, please contact me directly and I will pass on the information.

thank you,

Jill Patrick
Director of Library Services
Ontario College of Art & Design
100 McCaul Street
Toronto, Ontario
M5T 1W1

tel: (416) 977-6000 ext. 348

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]