Lu,
This could be trickier than you think! An alert member of our Acquisitions
staff noticed this spring that we received identical volumes in both the
old and new Dutch series (The Wierix Family, parts 1 and 2 and Guide
to the Catalogue). Our vendor informed us that this has happened occasionally
in the past and may happen again. We have received the series from 2 different
vendors in the past, but we are considering consolidating our orders with
instructions not to send duplicates.

Norine Duncan
Brown University