Greetings, Colleagues:
I'm on a commitee here at the University of Florida charged with developing
guidelines/processes for grants management for the libraries.  As part of
this, we are considering a recommendation to hire a grants administrator
(separate from a development officer.)

Does your library employee such an individual?

If so, what is the background of this person and what support do they
provide?  If you've been involved with grants, has your experience having a
support position of this kind been positive or negative?

Any comments, links, job descriptions, etc. would be most welcome.  Please
respond to me off-list and I will summarize.

Thanks!

--Ann Lindell

A N N    L I N D E L L
Head, Architecture & Fine Arts Library