From: Jane Zander
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 12:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Cindy Barth; Karen Harrell
Subject: Records in Scipio and RLIN BKS file?

We are trying to decide what to do about the cataloging of a number of old sales and auction catalogs.  These are mostly from the late 19th to early 20th century and most of them have Scipio records.  I wondered if any art catalogers are giving these items both a Scipio and an  RLIN books record?  We can't quite decide what the advantage there would be in having both records, but we could really use some input on this as to what others are doing.  Thanks in advance...

Jane Zander
Senior Catalog Librarian
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
4525 Oak Street
Kansas City, MO 64111

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]