From: "Sara J. MacDonald" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 10:22 AM
Subject: [ARLIS-L] What is Bok Prize?

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]