From: Moira Steven [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, 4 June 2003 09:09 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Unique Book Covers

Here are a couple of suggestions I recall from recent use:

- There was a design book published recently that has a metal cover that's
in an S curve.  Unfortunately I can't remember the name (does anyone else
know it?).
- A recent Taschen publication Hartmann Schedel : Nuremberg Chronicle by
Stephan Fussel (ISBN: 3822812951) has a faux suede cover.
- Surrealism: Two Private Eyes by David Sylvester, Werner Spies, Rosalind E.
Krauss, Jose Pierre, Daniel Filipacchi (ISBN: 810969211) has a bronze faux
silk cover

If I think of any more, I'll let you know.

Moira
Moira Steven, Head Librarian
Atlanta College of Art Library
1280 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA  30309
Phone: 404-733-5021/Fax: 404-733-5312
"Hardening of the categories causes art disease." - W. Eugene Smith
(1918-1978)