I am working temporarily for an art museum, transitioning
into a new bldg., writing policies, strategic plan, etc.  One
of my responsibilities is to identify long-term funding,
primarily for staffing.  It looks like the museum will be able
to fund a position in 2-3 years, but in the meantime, I
need to find corporate or individual donors to provide capacity
bldg. or bridge funding for a professional position.

I'm developing a list of foundations/corporate donors that
might support such a position, but ask those of you who
have experience funding 2-3 year project-driven staff positions,
to offer general advice or specific recommendations.  Thanks
in advance.
Sharon Winters
Art Resource Coordinator
Tacoma Art Museum