Hello all,

I have a non-art cataloging question, although the objects will be in an
upcoming exhibition.  Has anyone cataloged umbilical cords and if so,
how did you describe it?  What did you put down for materials? (i.e. for
a painting we might put "oil | canvas" or "watercolor | paper.")  There
is an LCSH term: Umbilical cord.  I suppose this is a natural history
museum question, but if anyone has a record of one or something similar
to it, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for the help,
Cheryl Toyama
Cataloger