Hello, Academic Library Division members.

I'm K.C. Elhard, the new ARLIS Update column editor for the ALD.  In our next
column, I would like to follow the lead of the previous column editor, Rebecca
Price, and 'update' everyone about the projects being undertaken in Academic
Libraries this summer.

The column submission deadline is June 10, so I would very much appreciate
hearing from you by next Friday (June 6).

I'm also eager to hear your suggestions for column themes.  I look forward to
receiving your valuable reflections, insights, and suggestions.  Thank you in
advance for your contributions.  --K.C.

Ms. K.C. Elhard
Humanities Cataloger