Dear colleagues:
We have recently completed cataloging a collection of European sales
catalogs, primarily from 1900-1920 given to us some time ago.  We have
about 100 duplicates which we would like to offer to any interested
collection.  All the catalogs are intact but many are in fragile
condition.  I have a list prepared of the titles available which I will
forward to anyone who is interested.  Priority will be given to requests
for all or most of them!

Happy summer (which has finally arrived in the Northeast!),
Amanda Bowen

Amanda Bowen
Fine Arts Library, Harvard University
32 Quincy Street