Dear List Members,

         Martin Gordon Gallery and Gordon's Art Reference are delighted to
present our fully illustrated New Series Catalogue One. Inside you will
find nearly 100 pages of 246 illustrated books, books with original
graphics, prints, photographs, posters, and drawings - perfect for the
library shelf or wall.  If you are affiliated with an art museum and have
not yet received your invitation to receive this catalogue, please accept
our apologies.

         We invite you to be a part of our Preview Sale, offering discounts
of up to 50% on most items in the catalogue, going on until July 31st, 2003.

         Request your copy of the New Series Catalogue One today for $10
ppd. Be one of the first 100 people to ask for one, and receive it for
free.  You can also request our free 24-page Inventory List for no
charge.  Just follow the link below to order the catalogue online.

http://www.gordonsart.com/store/browse_products_level_3.asp?MediaID=2&TitleID=43#purchasenow

         To order by phone, call 1-800-892-4622 or (602) 253-6948.  You can
always view our entire online artwork inventory at
www.MartinGordonGallery.com, where you will find all of the items in the
New Series Catalogue One, and more.

Martin Gordon Gallery
Gordon's Art Reference, Inc.