Yes, it is difficult to remember even more passwords.  However, one can also allow one's browser to remember the password.  Since the members' only area is not one that contains sensitive information, I simply have the computer remember the password and sail right in without over burdening my brain. Margaret

At 03:56 PM 6/12/2003 -0700, you wrote:
I agree with Polly.  I can't even remember what safe place I put my
password in. Jeri Byrne Beverly Hills PL Fine Arts

-----Original Message-----
From: Trump, Polly [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] FW: [ARLIS-L] June issue of Update is Up!

I don't know if others feel this way, but I would rather Update not be
in
the members only section.  I don't use the section that often and so
when
Linda sends these messages out I have to struggle with remembering the
password, digging it out, trying again, etc.  I don't think we want to
make
Update that difficult to read.  I realize the password is easy but so
are
the other 15 passwords I have to remember for a variety of things.

Polly Trump
Polly Trump, MLS
Architecture Librarian
University of Arizona
PO Box 210075
Tucson, AZ 85721-0075
520.621.2049 (voice)  520.621.8700 (fax)