        I'm beginning a project of weeding some of our periodicals.  Little
by little I shall be offering some of our periodicals to institutional
libraries for the price of shipping.  Because of staff limitations, I think
we will have to approach it this way (unless you have a better idea, and I
welcome ideas as this is a first for me) :
         If you have a UPS account, you can  arrange to have the boxes
picked up here. We'll tape them up and put the shipping labels on them.  How
does that sound? If no one wants them, I'll offer them for sale.  I regret
that I cannot dig in to the boxes to pull out selected issues here and
there.  According to our records there is an occasional issue missing here
and there.  If it's very important to you that a certain isure be in a box,
I can check the records to see if we received it.)  This offering of
"Artweek" is packed in "bankers' boxes", as follows:

*       6/27/70 - 7/17/76

*       7/31/76 - 4/26/80

*       5/3/80 - 3/17/84

*       3/24/84 - 11/14/87

*        (1989 - 1992 not available)

*       1 box contains: 11/21/87 through 1988
                   and  1/7/93 - 9/1997

*       10/1997 - 5/2002

Heather Brodhead, Librarian
Santa Barbara Museum of Art
1130 State St.
Santa Barbar
Fearing Library
Tel:  805.884.6451    Fax:   805.966.6840