Please complete this brief survey and get chance to win $50

May 27, 2003

Evanston, IL 60201

Dear Sir or Madam:

We are MBA students at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern
University and are currently conducting market research for a new
interactive product called Xlibris.   Xlibris is an interactive web-based
tool that is designed to enhance the research of students and faculty and to
ensure greater use of existing library resources/databases.

The survey will take only 15 minutes to complete and your timely
participation is greatly appreciated.  Also, please note that we are not
asking you to purchase Xlibris or any other product or service. The survey
is designed solely for the purpose of obtaining market research for a class
project.

Finally, for your participation, we will enter you into a raffle.   The
winner of the raffle will receive their choice of a $50 donation to the
charity of their choice or a $50 gift certificate to Amazon.com.

Please click this link to take the survey.
<http://www.surveypro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=10768&responseCheck=false>
http://www.surveypro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=10768&responseCheck=false

Thank you in advance for your time. Please contact us if you have any
questions or concerns regarding this survey or Xlibris.

Sincerely,

Niv Carmi

Jason Jennings

Jim McIntyre