Just a tangential FYI...

The theme of the newly announced issue reminded me
of an interesting little book that was digitized
full-text by the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
The biology librarian who selected this text
for reproduction called it to my attention
because its intended audience is drawing students.
The 1859/1860 viewpoint isn't Darwinian (something
along the lines of "God had a good design and just
stuck with it").  But the illustrations are worth
a quick look if it's a slow day for you.

The title is--
Benjamin Waterhouse Hawkins' "A comparative view
of the human and animal frame."
http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/HistSciTech.CompAnat

Best--
Linda Duychak
Digital Content Group/Kohler Art Library
Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison

P.S.  Our e-facsimile books are freely available
for all scholarly and educational purposes.