Ars Libri is pleased to announce that we have now obtained the back
stock of:

Master Drawings: Index to Volumes I-XXXV, 1963-1997. Compiled by Maria
Oldal.
(2), 109, (1)pp. 4to. Wraps.
New York  (The Master Drawings Association, The Pierpont Morgan
Library), 1999.
$25.00

Please e-mail orders to [log in to unmask], or contact us by telephone,
telefax or mail. Thank you.

--
Ars Libri, Ltd.
500 Harrison Avenue