A final deadline reminder/solicitation of budget applications:

To: Committee Chairs
From: Phil Heagy, ARLIS/NA Treasurer <[log in to unmask]>

Due Date: May 31, 2003

A reminder that if your committee anticipates any expenses for the
coming year, requests for funding must be received by May 31, 2003 so
that these
expenses may be considered by the Executive Board for inclusion in the
2004 ARLIS/NA budget (January 1 - December 31).
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE REQUESTS DO NOT INCLUDE FUNDING FOR CONFERENCE
ACTIVITIES OR SESSIONS.

An application form for Committee Budget Requests is found below.
Please submit a completed application by email to [log in to unmask] DO
NOT SEND YOUR
APPLICATION TO THE ARLIS-L LIST.

 We look forward to receiving your applications.  Should you have any
questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

 Phil Heagy
Treasurer, ARLIS/NA
 Menil Collection Library
1511 Branard St.
Houston, TX 77006
713-525-9426
Fax: 713-525-9444

-----------------------------

ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA
ARLIS/NA COMMITTEE FUNDING APPLICATION FOR BUDGET YEAR 2004
DUE DATE: MAY 31, 2003

Complete this application and email to: [log in to unmask]

DO NOT SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO THE ARLIS-L LIST.

NAME OF COMMITTEE:

COMMITTEE CHAIR (please include name, telephone and fax numbers, postal
 and e-mail addresses):

BUDGET:

COMMENTS: