I'm pleased to announce the posting of two updated documents to the
"Financial Matters" portion of the "Members Only" section of the
ARLIS/NA Website.  The first is the 2003 Summary Budget, with
comparative figures for the years 2002, 2001, and 2000.  The other is
the full 2002/2001  Financial Statements report compiled by our auditors
Mills, Rouse and Company.  Please don't hesitate to contact me with any
questions or concerns.

Regards,

Phil Heagy, ARLIS/NA Treasurer
Menil Collection Library