Dear Colleagues,

I am attempting to clean up a bibliography on Stephen Mueller, and I have
been unable to find lenders through OCLC to help me with a couple of titles.
I am primarily interested in completing the citations below (including
volume, issue, and page numbers), but would also be interested in seeing the
articles if you could send them.

Lambarelli, Roberto. "Stephen Mueller," Sunstorm (December 1986-January
1987). (need page numbers and volume/issue information)

Ratcliff, Carter. "Reviews in Brief," The New York Review of Art 1, no. 2
(April 1994). (need page numbers only)

If anyone has these publications and could help with the citations, I would
be extremely grateful.

Sincerely,
Christine Jorgensen
Head Librarian
Milton R. and Pauline S. Abrahams Library
Joslyn Art Museum
2200 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68102-1292
402.661.3843 (Voice)