Bessie Bedelia

-----Original Message-----
From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Thelma Stone
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 12:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

It probably goes without saying, but artlex, like many free web services
is an odd assortment of useful and untrustworthy information,
undifferentiated.  Check out the entry in artlex for "Bessie Bedelia"
for example.  Call me humorless, but I would feel bad if an unsuspecting
user got ahold of information like this and used it in good faith.  Web
reference sources, like printed art reference sources, deserve to be
scrutinized before recommended.

Lee Sorensen
Duke