I am the editor of a well-known periodicals index and have many years'
experience in subject authority work, thesaurus-building, and preparation of
data for online acess as well as print products.  I have also some (amateur)
experience of edting pictures with a PC, and a strong interest in doing for
visual materials what I have long been doing for bibliographic records.  I
have been following the progress of digital library projects such as those
of the American Museum of Natural History, the New York Public Library, and
Columbia University, and would like to find a way to take part in one. Can
anyone direct me to some knowledgeable person I could talk to about this?

 I  am:

  Joanna Greenspon
  230 E. 44th St. 4K
  New York, N.Y., 10017