Hello Midwest art catalogers and other interested parties,

I just wanted to remind everyone that the next meeting of the
Midwestern Art Cataloging Discussion Group will commence at 1 p.m. on
Friday, June 6, 2003. We will meet in the lobby of the John M.
Flaxman Library, the School of the Art Institute of Chicago --
located on the sixth floor of the Sharp Building at 37 S. Wabash in
downtown Chicago, Illinois. Here, we will talk about the Joan Flasch
Artists' Book Collection and special cataloging issues raised by
artists' books. We will then proceed to the conference room on the
8th floor of the Sharp Building and have our meeting.

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to me by June 4th.
Additionally, if you have any topics you would like to see on the
agenda, please let me know.

Thank you,

Nathaniel Feis
--