There is another fine art auction price database called ArtFAct located in
Rhode Island.  WE had a demo here this morning and the salesman said their
database is the only one that includes the decorative arts. Their indexing
goes back to 1986 and icludes the full text of all the information  that is
contained in the on-line version of the auction catalog-he said theirs is
the only database to include that informaion.  Images are also included.
They only sell their service by a liscensing agreement  which costs $2,000
per year.  We are also investigating purchasing such a service and would be
very interested in feedback about this and other products. thanks in
advance.
Debby Aframe
Worcester Art Museum Library
55 Salisbury St.