        Dear Colleagues

> In preparation for the second part of 'Lugt's Repertoire online' (the
> online edition of Frits Lugt's famous 'Repertoire des catalogues de ventes
> publiques' (see the website at www.idcpublishers.info/lugt) ) for which
> the RKD is co-editor, and on behalf of updating our own records I am
> checking information about address, telephonenumber, fax and websites as
> to the whereabouts of some auction catalogues as mentionned in Lugt.

At the moment I am looking for information about a library in the USA with
the abbreviation MBo, probably Boston.

Lugt 14720, Lugt 14778, Lugt 14785 and Lugt 16894 should be (or have been)
in the library of this institute/museum/university ?? with the respective
bookmarks:
Print Dept DP786.687; Print Dept. D786.687; Print dept. D786.687 and SPA-Par

Especially Lugt 14720 looks interesting as having prices and names of
buyers.

Many thanks for any help!

Gosem C. Dullaart