Kay Teel, Western Regional Representative, reported in the Mountain Ledger
http://www.lib.byu.edu/~visart/arlismw/news/index.html#rep
<http://www.lib.byu.edu/~visart/arlismw/news/index.html#rep>

that:  "Two highlights from the Baltimore conference for me were the
Diversity Forum and the Membership Meeting. The Diversity Forum was a

lively, respectful and important meeting where many good ideas were
discussed. The Board further discussed diversity issues at its

post-conference meeting."  The Mountain Ledger also includes a summary of
the now historic forum by Marilyn Russell.

I have posted a transcription of the meeting, titled "Adding Teeth: Forum on
Diversity" for everyone to read at the following site:

http://www.library.arizona.edu/users/juarezm/addingteeth.html
<http://www.library.arizona.edu/users/juarezm/addingteeth.html>

If someone can remember Lou's last name, please feel free to contact me so I
can add it to the document-thanks!

Miguel Juarez, Assistant Librarian

Center for Creative Photography Library &

University of Arizona Library

Soon to be housed in the Prototype Libratory

Fine Arts/Humanities Team

P.O. Box 210103

Tucson, AZ  85721-0103

Voice: (520) 626-9434/Fax: (520) 621-9444

E-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>