Hi everybody,

I'm pleased to announce that SCIPIO is available as a clustered file as of
yesterday. For Eureka users, this means that if more than one institution
holds the same catalog, SCIPIO will show all holdings institutions in a
drop-down list for any single catalog title. Just in case you're not
familiar with the resource, SCIPIO describes art and rare book sales
catalogs from all major North American and European auction houses. For
more information, please check out the press release at
http://www.rlg.org/pr/pr2003-scipio.html.
I'm sure we'll make the headlines! ;-)

In case you are a contributor or user of SCIPIO, please be advised of a
number of changes in SCIPIO documentation on the RLG website. The following
documents are now available in revised / augmented form:
   SCIPIO Frequently Asked Questions
   (http://www.rlg.org/aag/scipiofaq.html)
   SCIPIO Cataloging Guide (http://www.rlg.org/scipioin.html)
   SCIPIO Field Guide (http://www.rlg.org/aag/scipiocatguide.html)

No longer with us is the following document:
   Quick Guide to Creating and Updating Records in SCIPIO
Its contents have been folded into SCIPIO Cataloging guide.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

Günter

***
Günter Waibel