Dear Colleagues,

If you have not already done so, please take a few moments to renew your ARLIS/NA membership BEFORE APRIL 5th.  Memberships may be renewed online at:

https://corpweb.igs.net/~arlisna/Membership_appl/2003Memberform.html

Renewals received after April 5th will NOT be included in the 2003/2004 ARLIS/NA Handbook.  If you prefer, you may also renew your membership with a major credit card by calling the Society’s Headquarters office at 800 817 0621, or by printing the form linked below:

http://www.arlisna.org/Membership_appl/2003Memebrship_app.pdf

Also, for those ARLIS-L subscribers who are NOT members of ARLIS/NA, we invite you to join the Society.  Unlike many other organizations, ARLIS/NA’s official listserve remains an open list without restriction.  We know there are many “lurkers” out there on ARLIS-L who we would love to welcome as members!  Society membership offers the obvious benefits of subscriptions to Society publications like ART DOCUMENTATION and UPDATE, but also provides access to a “members only” portion of our website, as well as reduced conference registration rates for ARLIS/NA Conferences and our affiliate organizations.  Please consider joining us in the coming year!

Yours sincerely,

Allen Townsend

President, ARLIS/NA

Librarian

Amon Carter Museum

3501 Camp Bowie Blvd

Fort Worth, Texas 76107

Phone:  817 989 5073

Fax:  817 989 5079

All opinions are my own and not those of my employer

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]