I agree with those who support discussion on this listserv. I got my wrist slapped by a co-worker yesterday after I forwarded a message from H-ISLAMART.   This person charged that I did not know the source of the information. Let freedom of information ring (or toll, I suppose) about the Iraq Museum and Library. If not on ARLIS-L, where, for heaven's sake? The delete button is there if you need it.

As always, this is personal opinion and does not reflect the policies of my institution.

 Patricia T. Thompson
Art Librarian
Sloane Art Library
CB 3405 Hanes Art Center
Chapel Hill NC 27599-3405
Tel. 919-962-2397 Fax 919-962-0722
e-mail [log in to unmask]
www.lib.unc.edu/art

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]