Dear ARLIS/NA Colleagues,

On behalf of the Executive Board, I am very pleased to announce two
Society Editorial appointments:

--ART DOCUMENTATION, Co-Editor - Judy Dyki

--Judy was selected by a Search Committee composed of the Kathy Zimon
(current ART DOC Co-Editor), Paul Glassman (Pub Cte Co-Chair), Debra
Kruse (Pub Cte Co-Chair), Eileen Markson (ART DOC Copy Editor), and
Daniel Starr (Publications Committee EB Liaison)  The Search Committee
met with candidates interested in this position during the Baltimore
Conference.  Judy Dyki is the former editor of UPDATE, and one of the
current members-at-large of the Publications Committee.  She will begin
her editorial work with the Spring 2004 issue.  On behalf of the
Society, we thank Tom Jacoby for his excellent contributions as
Co-Editor, and look forward to good things from this new team in 2004!

--Administrative Documents Editor (new position) - Ted Goodman

--In this new position, Ted will be responsible for editing and making
consistent all ARLIS/NA administrative documents in print and on the Web
site, excluding Art Documentation, ARLIS/NA Update, and the Society's
Occasional Papers.   He will also be responsible for information and
forms concerning membership, the annual conference, the Handbook and
List of Members, sales information for ARLIS/NA publications, leadership
documents such as the Committee Chairs Handbook and Chapter Success
Book, and other administrative documents as directed by the Executive
Board.  The Board welcomes Ted's continued role with the Society's
administration and documentation.

The Society was very fortunate to have such well-qualified candidates
for both of these positions.  We look forward to working with Judy and
Ted in their new roles for ARLIS/NA!

Allen K. Townsend

President, ARLIS/NA

Librarian

Amon Carter Museum

3501 Camp Bowie Blvd

Fort Worth, Texas 76107

Phone:  817 989 5073

Fax:  817 989 5079

All opinions are my own and not those of my employer