Dear ARLIS/NA Members,

On behalf of the Conference Planning Advisory Committee for the 2004 New York Meeting, I am very pleased to announce that following much discussion about the previous Conference dates conflicting with the Jewish Passover holidays, ARLIS/NA Headquarters Staff has secured new dates at the Roosevelt Hotel for our Conference.

ARLIS/NA’s 2004 New York meetings will be held April 15-20, 2004, and will give all of us the opportunity to experience a true “Springtime in New York”.

Please mark your 2004 calendars and plan to join us next spring!  Remember that NYC Conference Session proposals must be received by May 5, 2003. To submit your proposal electronically, please use the online proposal form.

Send all hard-copy proposals to:

Margaret N. Webster
2004 Program Committee Co-Chair
Knight Visual Resources Facility
B-56 Sibley Hall
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853
Tel.: (607) 255-3300
Fax: (607) 255-1900
Email: [log in to unmask]

Allen K. Townsend, President, ARLIS/NA

Librarian

Amon Carter Museum

3501 Camp Bowie Blvd

Fort Worth, Texas 76107

Phone:  817 989 5073

Fax:  817 989 5079

All opinions are my own and not those of my employer

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]