To anyone who has the catalog,  Manifesta 4: European Biennial of
Contemporary Art, 25 May to 25 August, 2002 Frunkfurt/Main in their
collection:
This is a question about it's alternative format and how you've dealt with
it.

Enclosed with the catalog is a plastic bag full of 5x7 color images with a
sheet that says:

 "In the package you can find a collection of colour images of all the
works presented in Manifesta 4 supplemented by shots of the venues. The
images can be assigned to the appropriate page for each artist in the
catalogue."

Well, we cannot make out where exactly the images should be inserted and on
what pages There seems to be some space allotted for such an activity, but
it's vague what should go where.  ( A clever sticker sheet of red arrows is
also included  which seem to match the graphics in the catalog somewhat,
but the question is where do they go if anywhere??). I'm wondering if we're
missing some instructions OR....

this has something to do with the exhibition's concept which interesting
has mobility as an underlying theme.

Hoping to avoid reading the whole catalog and trying to makes sense of
everything from square one,  I am hoping one of you has an an insight into
the purpose of the design, can let us know how you have handled the loose
images, and, if you're keeping the images separate from the catalog, how
you're storing it.

Thanks for any help.

Best,
Mo