Hi,

We are just about to embark on a database for cataloging slides and
digital images.  I was wondering if anyone out there has statistics on
the time it takes to catalog a slide into a database, not the processing
just cataloging.  I have a number of large project for this summer and I
am trying to estimate whether we can finish these projects this summer.
 Anything will help.

I have a second request.  Do any of you have any instructions and
procedures for printing out and processing labels on slides and would be
willing to share them with us.  I am especially interested in how you
coordinate the labels and slides for different orders. We are going to
be using IRIS and an ink jet printer.  Any assistance or comments will
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sue Miller
Syracuse University Slide Collection