I'd like to thank ARLIS members and ARLIS-L lurkers who have contributed
to the important information on the desecration of cultural institutions
in Iraq.  I particularly want to thank Andras Riedlmayer at Harvard for
providing pertinent and consolidated citations-both web and hardcopy--to
the list serve.  Political discussions will always emerge in any open
list.  However, the amount of useful information that was quickly made
available for our personal and professional use has made the wading
through other emails well worth it.

Lee