There has been a devastating cultural tragedy that directly relates to
our profession.  We are being told by some that it's okay to discuss it,
and to talk about how to address it -- as long as we don't talk about
who caused it.  Which is business as usual in America today, but moving
right along.

I'm interested in hearing what my fellow professionals have to say
about this issue.  There haven't been so many messages that people
should be threatening to unsub; the traffic hasn't been bad at all.  I
suspect some people are threatening to unsub because of the content, not
the volume.

Billie Hackney
speaking totally for myself and not my institution