Hello:

I am an MLIS student with the University of South Carolina distance
learning program. I am interested in focusing my career in special
libraries, specifically art. What electives of study would you recommend
in pursuing my degree? Does anyone know of any art history or other
appropriate classes that I could study in Europe as part of my degree?

Thank you,
Susan Larson

--
Susan Ujka Larson

University of South Carolina
CLIS 701 Group: John Cotton Dana

 Who dares to teach must never cease to learn.
 The worth of a book is in its use.
John Cotton Dana