Let me introduce myself to you, I am Susan Miller from Syracuse University and I am the new Vice Moderator for the Visual Resources Division of ARLIS/NA.  As part of my job I also am the VRD columnist for Update our ARLIS publication about us all.  I will be writing a column three times a year.  I just found out that my first column is due on April 10th.  I am writing to you to ask for information that might be appropriate for this column.  May of you may be getting started with new projects, developing new services, writing grants or proposals regarding the field of Visual Resources and Image projects.  It would be great to tell the ARLIS world about what you are doing.  It need only be a few words.  You may have written an article we would like to make people aware of it.  Do you have any comments on directions in the field of slides or digital images.  Please send them to me for publication.  We only need a paragraph or so.  You also may know of a new book in the filed of Visual Resources or a good URL we all might be interested in.

As I said my deadline for the column is April 10 which is next Thursday.  I would appreciate it if you could send me your words for the column by Tuesday April 8th.

Next time we will have more lead time for the column so start thinking of things you may what to put in for the next time.

Thanks for your help.

Susan Miller
Vice Moderator of Visual Resources Division
ARLIS/NA
Slide Collection Supervisor
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, New York 13244
315-443-2916

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]