Are you interested in Artist Books? Are you in Oregon or Northern to Central
California?

I will be visiting libraries in Oregon, Northern and Central California April
9th-18th.  Please drop me an e-mail today if you have any interest in seeing
my books, or if you know of someone who might be interested.

I am a full time book artist living in Wenatchee, WA. I specialize in limited
edition handcrafted
artist books that celebrate the spirit and aesthetics of the natural
environment. You may visit my web site (http://www.mysticalplaces.com) to get
a sense of what I do. I also have a resume on my site
(http://www.mysticalplaces.com/resume.html) with some of the collections
across the US that have my work.

For those of you in the San Francisco area I will be showing at the Pacific
Center for the Book Arts, Book Arts fair on April 12th. For more info see
http://www.pcbaonline.net/2003PrintersFair.htm

I invite you to visit my web site at http://www.mysticalplaces.com.

Thank you,
Jill