Lugansk Art Gallery welcomes you!

Our Gallery is proud to represent professional artists of Ukraine,
members of the National Union of Ukrainian Artists.
The wide range of their styles  varies from classics, realism, social realism to
abstractionism and surrealism.
The works are made in different techniques:  oil, acryl, water colours,
graphics, etc.

Here you can purchase objects d'art for collection,
house or office design.
We also fulfill  individual  orders: our artists will create
the works to your taste  in any required colours  and of any required size.
Besides, we are ready to prepare original layouts for prints of some works
and consider possibility to sell copyright for some of them.

Our activities also cover arrangement of exhibitions of artists
(individual and team), arrangement of team and individual creative
trips to different regions.

Apart from the complete consulting support on objects d'art purchasing ,
we provide timely deliveries of purchased objects to any country of the world.

We  are  interested  in foundation a new relations in order to sale the
paintings. We are ready to look through all the propositions and find
conditions profitable for the both sides.

Please visit us at our site www.artgallery.com.ua

We hope for mutually beneficial cooperation.
IF you have any questions or business propositions, please do not hesitate
contacting us at [log in to unmask]

Best regards,
Alexander Zarochintcev
Director of
Luhansk Art Gallery
8 Pochtovaya St.
Luhansk
91000
Ukraine
Tel +380 642 523032
Fax +380 642 522240
Mobile +380 506207209

Yours e-mail address was taken from an official source, it not a SPAM.
Claims and offers send on our address - [log in to unmask]