Thanks to Insights from Lynda Bunting and  Susan Leonard (below) and about
what they did with the catalog Manifesta 4: European Biennial of
Contemporary Art, 25 May to 25 August, 2002

We've also decided to keep the images in the plastic bag as they are.
Unfortunately, because of the loose materials, we'll have to put the book
and all in a non-circulating storage area of the library, and people will
have to request it--
Mo